Monday, July 16, 2007

School vent.

BLAHHHHHHHHHHHH.
There.
You know how when you wake up, you just KNOW that the day is gonna be crap? Yeah. That was today.
So, I wake up at 6:30, and press snooze. Then, mom wakes me up at 7:15, giving me fourty five minutes to get ready. RAWR. Then, dad uses the tap while i'm showering, and BAM. Cold shower.
So then, I arrive at school LATE, getting yelled at by the teachers.
Whatever.
I forgot my locker combination.
My locker wouldnt open.
I forgot which classes I had.
We had a TEST. On the way the teachers teach us or something.
We're learining ANGLES In Math.
We had Home Economics, and I burnt the food.
And DONT even get me started on my friends. GOD.
Seriously, PMS SUCKS. Like, BAD.
I've eaten SO much chocolate and icecream, its not even funny.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go eat more icecream, watch the Notebook, and listen to sad, depressing songs, and wallow in my own sucky-ness.
Bye.
PS, excuse the attitude, I'll be more friendsly tomorrow. Hopefully...

2 Comments:

At July 17, 2007 at 3:59 PM , Blogger julia said...

Awww, Zoe.
SCHOOL SUCKSSS. Like seriously, noone uses angles in real life.
PMS SUCKSSSSS MORE. You're all lashy-outy and moody. RAWR.
You can vent to me. :]

 
At July 17, 2007 at 4:04 PM , Blogger julia said...

Khi.
I fixed it.
:]

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home