Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Broken fingers and broken friendships.

[Broken fingers and broken friendships.]

God, that sounds emo..
But seriously. Stupid basketball.
Dude, this guy in my class, broke Jake's hand. BROKE IT.
How? ha, well, jake misses this ball, and this kid comes over, and BAM. Jake's on the floor. like, hysterically screaming. I mean, I felt bad, but he was all, 'Dont touch me!' and stuff. So, he goes to the nurses office, or the hospital, and I havent heard or seen anything else..

So thats the first drama. I found out my bestfriend is moving schools.
MOVING. God. Seriously. I come back from english, and then Jess is all, 'LEAH IS MOVING! MOVING SCHOOLS!' and balling her eyes out.Then we're sitting in the hallway to Maths, crying like mad, with people looking at us with our mascara eyes. Then when we finally stop crying, and walk to class, we see Leah, crying too, and we're all late to class, and on the floor again. Crying.
I swear Im emotional this week.
Like, monday night, I see the video clip for "When You're Gone", and whenever I saw that old man, I was sobbing and hysterical, and yeah.
Then, last night, I hear 'Appreciate', and cry. Again. I NEVER cry...

Gah. anyways... I'll leave you with something i LOVE right now..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
*giggle*


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home