You dont even know...
[THIS CONTAINS CUSSING. Sorry if I offend you; I just exploded.]Basically. My friends think I'm too serious.
'Zoe, we cant have fun and be our selves around you. Like, when you were away, we had fun and were silly. Then you came back and yell at us like my MOM. it's pissing me off, you needa learn to have fun!'
WELL SORRY IF I DON'T JUMP OFF TABLES, THROW CHAIRS, SPIT AT PEOPLE, CALL THEM NAMES AND GET INTO TROUBLE EVERY FIVE SECONDS.
MAYBE I YELL AT YOU TO STOP YOU FOR GETTING IN TROUBLE WITH THE TEACHER, SKANK.
Seriously. My friends act like whores at school all the time, flirting with boys, wearing WAY too much makeup, and teasing every girl in sight: 'God. Did you SEE her? She's UGLY!' Imagine if people said that to you and shut up.
And Jess: Her skirt is so short that you can see her FREAKING SHORTS, and she criticises me about mine. HELLO?! STOP FREAKING FLIRTING WITH RANDOMS AND LISTEN TO THE FREAKING TEACHER. STOP USING ME FOR MY FREAKING WORK
I cant handle this crap anymore. I'm sick of them teasing me about how I'm too tall, or my legs are too skinny, or I'm too this, or too that. SORRY THAT I'M NOT A FREAKING ANOREXIC, SHORT, MAKEUP WEARING SKANK LIKE YOU, BITCH.
FREAKING HELL. I just with they'd hate me and leave me alone.
I'm sick if being treated like shit, and being used for the work.
I'm sick of them teasing me then saying it was a joke.
I'm sick of them running off on me and leaving me alone.
I'm sick of them teasing me about Nick, Joe and Kevin, and how Nick's too 'curly' and Kevin's just a 'freak who cant play guitar'. I'm sick of them not even listening to the music, and thinking Joe's hot. HE'S NOT A PIECE OF FREAKING EYE CANDY. HE'S A DECENT PERSON, UNLIKE YOU.
I'm sick of them teasing me about wanting to to modelling: 'Zoe, they'd never take you, you aren't skinny enough, and you're not blonde'. Yeah. THANKS FOR MAKING ME FEEL LIKE ABSOLUTE SHIT.
I'm sick of them teasing me about EVERYTHING I do: 'Zoe, stand up straight, you look like an old man'. 'Zoe, stop walking like a freak and shrink'. 'Zoe, you look really stupid in a skirt'.
'BUT WE'RE JUST TELLING THE TRUTH!'
SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS.
I just want someone to come and make all the shit go away. I want someone to tell me I'm pretty enough. I want someone to tell me I CAN actually play the guitar. I want someone to hug me and tell me it'll be okay, cos right now, I seriously think I'll never be anyone.
Not even oldschool JonasBrothers and chocolate can make it better. THAT'S how bad this is.
MAKE IT GO AWAY.
Labels: Save me from this insanity


5 Comments:
*hugs* It'll be alright Zoe.
Move to Texas. Then, I can take you to the modeling place. AND, apparently Texas is a very conservative market, so you know, I'm almost 100% sure they'd love you.
You're prefect the way you are.
Anyone who says otherwise can fall off the face of the earth for all I care.
BEING BLONDE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING.
Just thought I'd throw that out there.
Zoebabe, I love you.
Don't change.
Just move here, and then I'll make all the bad people go away.
(And we can find JB, lock them in our wonderful abode, keep them away from the teenies, and they'll love us forever. :]
awwww
sad. Zoe... I love you tooo.
I agree with heather... being blonde soo isn't important...
and I think you're wonderful, no matter what other more than slightly idiotic people say.
Oh, and getting in trouble isnt' something that I'd want my friends doing... so good choice there...
people who like the jb only because they're hot are stupid heads...
Zoe... Don't Change anything about you, because if people don't like you because of who you are, they're the ones with something wrong with them. It's their loss...
but heather is scaring me, because if you lock the jb away... I'd be sadder, unless you'd... invite me to visit? :)
Zoe, you're amazing.
Don't change anything about you.
:]
and i'm always here for you.
OKAY. WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH THEM?!
I mean, if I was friends with you (like, at your school), I'd be LUCKY to have a friend like you. You're an incredible person, and they should worship the ground you walk on, no kidding.
You shouldn't have to change yourself to be around your FRIENDS. That's why they're called your friends. They should accept you for who you are.. PERFECT.
I love you. And everyone else, should, too. :]
And I agree with Heather. Can I come to your abode? (That's probably the weirdest word I know.)
And on another note, I'll fill you in about her, just remind me. It was a whole bunch of different hers that were just getting me down on life.
BUT. The end result is, and this is a really long comment, is that you're awesome. You rock. Don't ever change. :]
Just listen to your heart. That's what I always do. (Napoleon Dynamite)
*responding to your comment on my blog here*
you never saw the picture?!
ok.. well, next time you're on, I'll send you the link! :]
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home