Friday, November 9, 2007

You dont know what you've got till it's gone

Basically, Nicholas Jerry is making me fall for him again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98HjS4UQs5s

Personally, I think there's more to him than he lets on. We're not seeing the real him, and we need to, because, well, I dont know...

We arent seeing the real Nick, there's something inside of him that's[if this doesnt offend anyone] hurting. I'm a little scared for him, like, all the pressure's freaking him out, and he's stressing. He needs a serious hug.

But, maybe I'm insane, pessimistic, and totally wrong.
Tell me what you think...

2 Comments:

At November 10, 2007 at 8:35 AM , Blogger julia said...

NICK IS MINE.
stay away or i'll fight you.
:]

 
At November 10, 2007 at 6:17 PM , Blogger heather said...

Zoe, I agree.
Like.. there is a Nick that the average fan sees.. the perfect happy-go-lucky amazing Nick. But then there's just a 15 year old kid that no one else sees. A kid who doesn't know what to think is and is full of emotions. I kid that I could seriously relate to.
He def. needs a serious hug.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home