jahjfjkashjjfjkkajjhf
A few things.THIRTEENDAYSTILLCHRISTMAS! =D Yessssssss.
My parents totally wont stop fighting, and it's scaring me, since it's getting even worse lately. But, hopefully Christmas will come soon and make me feel better when I see my whole family.
I wrote like, a quarter of a song last night. At like, 3AM.
Just words, no music, but I'm kinda proud of myself, actually. I mean, it's easier than I thought it would be, and I felt better after I had. Tonight's deff. gonna be another song-writing night, I can tell =/.
I've decided that I need to stop watching ANTM. Forever.
I mean, all it does is make me want it even MORE than I already do. And, there's this one girl, Heather, who's basically like me. Well. I mean. I dont have autism, but I dont have the best posture[I'm working on it...], and dont react well in situations where I dont know anyone. But, she's REALLY pretty, and my favorite at the moment. But I'm getting distracted.
I KNOW I want to do this. Almost more than anything. But it's the rejection, and my parents dont want me to. Well, Dad doesnt. I think if I told Mom, she'd be okay with it. I'm just scared to, cos she's so stressed at the moment. Ahhhhwhatever.
But. Like. I dont need to think about this right now.
So, before I cry, AGAIN, I'm gonna end it here.
Peace <3


3 Comments:
OH. MY. GOSH.
FREAK.
haha.
Seriously.. ever since I saw Heather on the show, I've thought I was like her.
You wrote part of a song!!! yay!
:D
Yet, you have a sad face.. soo.. not yay?
I.
LOVE.
YOU.
Man, I wish you lived here.
Alot.
Please come visit soon!
Anddd you wrote music?!
That's amazing! I could never do that!
You're awesome at life, keep it up. <33
awwww
i am SO sorry Zoe!!!
i'm always here for you if you need me!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home