You'll make it through, Zoe. Just take a couple of deep breaths. My school year was probably the worst ever, and somehow I made it through. You can too. I believe in you. :]
I'm just your average teenager, who's trying to be noticed in this crazy world. There are these boys, who can make me feel special, no matter where I am, what I'm doing, or who I'm with. They go by the name of Jonas, and they saved my life. <3.
2 Comments:
Hey now.
I read this!
You'll make it through, Zoe.
Just take a couple of deep breaths.
My school year was probably the worst ever, and somehow I made it through.
You can too.
I believe in you. :]
i read them.
i love you.
the end.
you'll be fine.
(everything heather said..)
haha.
<3
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home