Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

2007, in a nutshell [copied from Heather's blog ;)].
Did you kiss anyone last year?
Family.
Did you lose any friends?A few.
Did you gain any friends?TOO MANY :)
Did you do something new?Yes, many of them are unimportant, but they'll be remembered forever.
Did anyone important to you die?Not anyone in my family, just family friends' relatives.
Did you change?I certainly did. THANK GOD.
Are you happy with the year overall?I'd say so.
What's the best thing that happened to you?These three boys with the last name Jonas.
Did you fall in or out of love?Neither.
Are you going to change something about yourself next year?Hopefully. I need to get in shape...
Do you think 2008 will be a better year than 2007?I'm praying that it will be.
How many things did you screw up in 2007?TOO MANY.
Did you go to a concert?Yesyes. Gwen Stefani. Matt Corby.
Did you leave the country?No.
Do you think you grew?I grew 2 inches!~
Who do you think you were on the phone with the most?Antoinette.
Did anyone sing to you?I wish.
Did you sing to anyone?A LOT of people.
Did anyone tell you they loved you?Yes and no.
What did you drink and eat the most?Coke Zero and Pizza.
Did you stick to your New Year’s Resolution from last year?No. HAHA.
Think you'll date someone in 2008?I dont know...
Where were you when the ball dropped? My house.
Are you hoping to meet someone special in 2008? Hopefully.

It's day one of 2008. Honestly, I don't feel any different.

Yet.
Just wait until school starts again, in one month. I still cant believe I'm in tenth...
I've decided to blog on here more often, and vent everything, not just bottle it up inside until I explode.
I've also decided NOT to make a resolution. It'll just get broken anyway. So, instead of a resolution, I'm making a list of goals. Yes, it's different to a resolution list ;).

1. Start running.
2. STOP PROCRASTINATING.
3. Spend less time on the computer.
4. Stop stressing out over every little thing.
5. Practice my guitar more.
6. Clean my room.
7. See my friends more often.
8. Focus on the positive, not the negative.
9. Take more pictures.
10. Smile more.

And, like Joe said, 'I want to live on the Moon'.
Because EVERYBODY wants to live on the moon, right? Right. It's a genius plan.

Speaking of genius plans [it's not related to the following information], on New Years Eve, the AMA's were on. So, in the ad break before jB came on, my friend calls me:
'ZOE! ARE YOU WATCHING FOX?!'
Ow. My eardrums.
'Hi to you too. And yes, I am'
'GOOD, THE JONAS BROTHERS ARE ON NEXT!'
I knew this, since I had it marked on my calendar for about two weeks, and set a reminder on the tv.
'I know, Antoinette'
'Well, WATCH THEM! THEY'RE PERFORMING!'
Duh.
'I know. I was about to call you to...'
THEY'RE ON!'
And she hung up.

So, they perform, Joe falls, and Big Moe stops the two girls from running on stage. Same amazing stuff as the first time.
She calls again.
'DID YOU SEE THEM?!'
'Yeah. I liked Joe's outfit...'
'HE FELL! I can't believe it! I feel so bad for him!'
'Yeah, but did you see the recovery? Total rockstar fashion And even though he cut his hand on the glass, he kept going. That's dedication to the music.'
*silence*
'He looked hot, didnt he?'
Yes, that was her response to one of the greatest musical recoveries of all time.
God, I love my friends and their bubblebrains :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At January 4, 2008 at 2:04 PM , Blogger heather said...

First off, nice friends. x]
But, atleast she was watching.

Nice list. :]
We have some of the same "goals" *coughresolutionscough*

:]

 
At January 8, 2008 at 2:36 PM , Blogger julia said...

I like your friends. :]
Hahaha, Joseph and his walking on broken glass. Hm.
YAY NEW YEAR!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home