ILoveConcerts!
December currently rocks.In general. But, particularly this weekend :]
Yes, I know, I keep rambling about Matt Corby, but HELLO?!

=]
I mean, I stood in the rain for two and a half hours to get front row[and I had to sit through Frosty the Snowman, and some LAMEASS kids show about space], trying not to go ninja on this girl and her stupid umbrella that was hitting me in the face. And whenever the people around her asked her to move it up, VERY NICELY, I might add, she would go, 'Deal with it'. I mean, hardly ANYONE had an umbrella. It's RAIN. Not coloured food dye. You wont turn some funky colour from it, idiot. Jeez. I mean, the reason everyone stopped using umbrella's, was so that everyone behind them could see. Be a decent person. Whatever.
Dude. I'm officially concert-obsessed. The girl next to me, who I didnt know, was soaked as well, said, 'the rain was so worth it!' And it was. Basically, I LOVE acoustic concerts in pouring rain. I mean, Him, his 'Best Mate Jarryd', and two guitars. Doesnt get much better. And then. while the host was interviewing him, my Mom went and got us places in the Meet&Greet line, while heaps of other girls were still screaming. When we left 45 minutes later, the line was double what it was when we lined up. I got to be a metre away from him! I mean, I had no voice, I was soaked, I probably caught a cold, but I couldnt stop smiling. Pshh. Yeah. Bestdayever.
What freaked me out was that the weather was yuck, and it was DECEMBER.
I have a feeling this Christmas isn't gonna be the warm one we all wanted... :[


2 Comments:
DUDE IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD AN AWESOME DAY (besides the weather)!
That is sooooooo cool though! :D
It's soooo weird to see you hoping for a warm Christmas.. and everyone here wants it to just SNOW. Crazy. haha.
Floridian Christmases are always hot. :[
AMAZING TIMEEE.
AMAZING GUY.
*giggle*
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home