Saturday, January 5, 2008

kajhfhjajkkahf!!!!

I'll keep this quick, and straight to the point.

THE JONAS BROTHERS ARE GOING ON A 2 YEAR WORLD TOUR.

OH. MY. FREAKING. GOD.
I totally knew they'd come here soon [if you call sometime in the next two years soon].

This year is getting better and better.
n November, jB were mentioned on a magazine's website. Basically saying they're amazing. They mentioned NOTHING about their old stuff, only that Hold On was a good song, blah blah. So there's about 98737818718387873 comments below it saying 'THEY'RE SO HOT! PUT THEM IN THE MAGAZINE!'. and i'm like, 'woah. australians LIKE them?' it was cool.
So, I get the magazine this month, and it says '8 posters inside!'. I always flip to the music section to see if they mention them [they didnt, but they said something about Nick]. I go to the posters. Who's in there? THE JONAS BROTHERS. I scream. Loud. Then went all, 'kajajhfjkhsajksakhg'.
Oh, by the way, they said Miley and Nick might be dating. No comment.

Basically, I cant wait until they come here. I literally cant stop thinking about it. And I'm STOKED. =]]

Labels:

2 Comments:

At January 6, 2008 at 7:09 PM , Blogger heather said...

YAY FOR ZOEEEEEEEEEEEE!

DUDE, I am SO EXCITED for you!
You're FINALLY going to get to see them!

 
At January 8, 2008 at 2:35 PM , Blogger julia said...

:D
CAUSE I KNOWWWW SHE'LL BEEEE FROM AUSTRALIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home