Monday, July 7, 2008

Be, be good to me...

Just random stuff I wanted to get out, since it's been way too long since I blogged.


Jason Mraz is coming here on August 12th [insert overly-happy face here]. But it's over 18's only [insert very angry, potentially-about-to-curse face here].
Um. Hello. YOU FREAKING SUCK HARDCORE.
Man, I hate when that happens. Fall Out Boy were the same. Jeez, I hate ticketmaster.
But hey, whatever. Crap happens.


Love Bug and Be Be Good are fantastalistic [wow, been a long time since I used that word...]. Like, no joke. Although, the fact that I may NEVER see them live disappoints me when I see videos of their new stuff. Since when does Joe TAPDANCE?! God.


Across the Universe is AMAZING. The music, Jim Sturgess, everything. I've just become obsessed with the Beatles :] Hey Jude and Strawberry Fields pone.

Is it me, or is Nicholas Jerry becoming more amazing every day I see him? Because, honestly, he's doing something to make me fall. Hard. Which is freaking me out a little bit, for some reason.

Since my vacation was AMAZING, I'll post pictures of it tomorrow.

[I'm stealing Heather's idea and posting pictures at the end of my posts now :)]



Insert scream, giggle and massive grin here.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At July 9, 2008 at 9:12 AM , Blogger heather said...

Well, you obviously have something to look forward to when you turn 18. That is a bit odd that you have to be 18 to see him though.

Zoe, you'll see them eventually. Even if we either a)force them to go to Australia to see you or b)get your little Aussie booty to the States and follow them around for an entire tour. :]

Personally, I think Across the Universe is a bit odd, but if you enjoy it, then god for you! :]

Why is it freaking you out? Nicholas is good at taking over the hearts of teens all over the world! Don't fight the urge, he'll eventually win. ;]

I wanna see pictures of this amazing vacation!

And yes, I love those pictures! :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home